- Bees line their hive with propolis to protect and keep it safe from germs and bacteria.
- Fortified with Royal Jelly, gathered from pollution free regions.
- Natural antibiotic, improve body’s resistence against infections, speed recovery. Contains 22 amino acids, B Complex vitamins.
- Bee propolis boost immunity, support body’s natural defences
- 100% natural with no added preservatives or artificial colors.
When we think of bees, honey and pollen are foremost in our thoughts. Yet another important substance, propolis, is a sticky resin secreted by trees. Honeybees collect and metabolize the propolis, then line their hives with it to protect the hive. It’s so effective, the interior of the bee hive is safer than most operating rooms. The name Propolis is derived from the Greek meaning “before the city,” signifying that propolis defended the entire community from external threat. Propolis has a 5000-year history. The Assyrians and the Greeks used propolis to help maintain good health. Containing 22 amino acids, B-complex vitamins and fortified with royal jelly, Forever Bee Propolis is an excellent way to help support the body’s natural defenses.
Forever Bee Propolis is gathered from pollution-free regions. To further assure purity, specially designed bee propolis collectors are used. Forever Bee Propolis is 100% natural with no added preservatives or artificial colors. It is also an excellent natural food form, loaded with nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and a rich supply of other elements in trace amounts.
• Natural immune support
• Fortified with Royal Jelly
• Contains 22 amino acids, B-complex vitamins