- Derived from pharyngeal glands of the honey bee.
- Super food blended with enzymes and fit for the queen bee throughout her productive life.
- Boost energy, support immune system
- Benefit skin and hair.
- Easily absorbed and readily digestible by the body
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavors
Royal Jelly is a milky secretion derived from the pharyngeal glands of the honey bee. This “super food” of the bees is specially blended with enzymes and fed to each bee destined to become a queen. It is the exclusive food of the queen bee throughout her highly productive life, enabling her to lay up to 3,000 eggs per day during her six-year lifespan. Worker bees eating ordinary honey live only four to six weeks.
Royal Jelly contains vitamins A, C, D, and E and is also a rich natural storehouse of the B-complex vitamins. A major ingredient is vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), one of the most important substances in the body, essential for the synthesis and metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and several hormones. Royal Jelly contains all eight essential amino acids plus ten secondary amino acids and notable amounts of the minerals calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus, potassium, silicon and sulphur. Royal Jelly also contains nucleic acid.
Royal Jelly is high in protein and is produced during the digestion of pollen.
Our Royal Jelly is gathered from dry, remote, high desert regions where pristine conditions provide the ideal environment for our beehives. It is extracted from the hive and immediately freeze-dried to remove only the excess water from the product, leaving all vitamins, minerals, enzymes and co-enzymes present.
• One of the most complete foods
• Easily absorbed and readily digestible
• No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors